Monday, March 22, 2010

Sharing the innermost thoughts

A few days back, I woke up with an idea of starting a new blog, wherein I share the most intimate thoughts that move my heart to the core. That is the reason why, I began with 'Memoirs of a Pondering Heart'. A blog that traces my thoughts, my ideas, my apprehensions, my excitement, my anxiety and of course, my nature. So, if you want to peep into my heart and understand me, here's 'Memoirs of a Pondering Heart'; for those who can understand and empathize with me. And for those who can't understand the vibes of a sensitive mind, they still can read it and enjoy the words. For those who can't pen their thoughts, this blog is a good way to experience the cathartic effect. I hope readers will appreciate this blog as much as they enjoyed my poems.

--Sneha

No comments:

Post a Comment